Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wow (and Jerryd Bayless cont'd)

"Today is a Good Day"

Another exciting day to be thankful and grateful. It is amazing that I am so blessed. God is so merciful to me I am thankful. Today Apostle said some things, as he always does, that really hit home and were thought worthy. He talked about how some times we can have a whole movie in our thoughts. That is so true. He said that God didn't give us anything that we can not control. Even our passion, want for food and other things. That was so awesome and very convicting. We should never get to the place where you can not be convicted. That is a horrible place.

Retrospect
"Family Reunion who we introducing"
Yesterday we had a family reunion of sorts at Karetha's house. Her husband is so cool just like her. I think that they are so nice. I was surprised to see alcohol. I was not happy about that. I saw all of those who I had not seen before and those who I have not seen in a while. It was wierd though how our parents are so close to their cousins but I am not all close to mine. I was just thinking, when I get older we won't be able to have a reunion because we don't know anyone.
When we got home, I jumped over a couch(6:29 P.M.) trying to get to the remote. I didn't know that I was that athletic. I was off of one foot, my right foot!
"Word from the LORD"

All is well though. It was good to know that GOD is still talking to me. Yesterday my phone was not working correctly. I realized that GOD was trying to tell me that I put my phone before HIM when I wake up that I check the time before I even thank GOD for another day. I recieved it. And today Apostle was talking about how GOD used a donkey to get a message to a prophet in numbers who was putting money before GOD. It was so ironic.

Christmas Dayayayay hey hey !
Any way Christmas was super awesome. It was full of family and laughs and I didn't miss a thing. I was happy to be at home for the Holy Days and to remember JESUS's birthday and what it meant for the world. For what it meant for me! Yes the Lord spared even me!

Blazer Nation:
"Jerryd did not poison his team continued "

The next game, Jerryd had 31 points against against the Spurs in yet another astonishing win. How do they do it? It has to be nothing but the Lord.

"One of the best Christmas present of the day!"

The best game was not the Kobe / Shaq-LeBron match up, not the Heat / Knicks match up. No! It was the last game of the night, Portland vs. Denver. Jerryd Bayless just came off of a 31 point game and a start. On Christmas night, he struggled with a shot blocker in the paint and had an emphatic dunk and 8 points and 7 assists . He is one of the most explosive players in the league and also one of the most humble. He is just so thankful to play the game. In order for him to go to the next level as a super star, his play is going to have to come more consistent and also maybe his coach will have to make him the starter. That whole team is just a band of brothers and it amazes me every game they win. Jerryd's last points of the game came as he was fouled. Brandon Roy embraced him and Bayless let out a sigh that lilted "finally" and sang relief. I was so happy for him. He really is a good kid. He deserves so much more playing time and the points will come. It is customary for young players to have up and down starts like this. The key is to feed off of the good times and learn from the bad. It is not always all about how you start, but more so how you finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment