Sunday, December 27, 2009

Birthday! Retrospect: December 20, 2009(Just my thoughts)



My Seventeenth Birthday
Finished my lesson late yesterday but it was cool! Kaeli sang a song about that Kiya wrote. The kids were rowdy as they played are you smarter than a 5th grade! They didn't however know many of the answers of the Nativity story! Shocked and appalled I listened as they yelled and screamed! I took Rhema and Rico to the other room. It was like herding sheep as Kaeli and other big kids joined. They made cards for their padres. When we were done, we went back to the sanctuary and watched veggie tales . I noticed some songs from the veggie tales CD that dad gave me. It was cool finally seeing the music come to life of sorts and seeing what was going on in the songs! The Sains sang happy birthday to me and Min Janette gave me a hug and Sis Barbra . It was heart warming almost cried ! Kerrious and I never really talk any more idk why! Anyway the Sains were the last ones to leave so we checked them out. They wanted to come home with us but I could not promise that. Genie have Margorit some food and took her home. Then we went to get some Chinerse food at No. 1 Chinese. It was closed BC we got out of church early. So we went shoe shopping. Got 2 pair but still want some boots.

My Town Madness

Avatar

We got to the theater rather early. I told Racquel if I ever had a son I want him to be just like Rico.
The movie was action packed but I was uncomfortable so I couldn't get into it. For me it took a while to get going but when it did boy did it ever
Great story

After the movie, I started a new saying. 'Terrible' and 'horrible'. Kansas is going to play Cal and I said they have this one guy and they had this PG who is horrible
The
Christmas at Washington Celebration was not that good this year. George Lopez's opening was pretty funny! honey no as Mary J sings oh Holy Night. I did like Justin Beiber kind of. President Obama incorporated brother's keeper into speech as well as the birth of a Child

No comments:

Post a Comment