Friday, October 9, 2009

Game Day

Today I forgot to reset my alarm so again I woke up a little late. Yesterday, we went to the college for a whopping 60 minutes. We watched another video in AD yesterday but today we made our own quizzes. I worked with Cole today which never happens. We're like cats and dogs and he likes Germany which scares me. The quiz thing was pretty cool. I wish all of my teachers let us do that instead of other stuff. Mrs. Young's class is still rambuctious not because of Mrs. Young of course.

In third block I wrote "love" on my left had. It was a little less than what I did Tuesday. Tuesday there was a huge blue heart on my arm and marker marks from when Jeremy (Lewis) wrote on my hand. It bled on everything from my jersey to my sock. Everyone on the team said that I look like I had disease from all of that blue. (Trinity oh yeah. We tied them.) I think I write "love" on my arm for two or three reasons: for Christ's unfailing love, boredom, and I am in love lol. Well not really. maybe just a crush.

Today in Mrs. Teague's class we did yet another persuasive essay. This time it was about "is Hester the least immoral person in the Scarlet Letter?" The class was pandemonium as usual. I think I've been around the kids at school. I will not let them rub off on me!

Gun Shots?
Three gun shots fired today before the game while we were stretching. The game was at Hollywood vs. South Side, a run down neglected field in the part of Jackson where black people and poor whites live. I hate it. People think that its communism if we help out those less fortunate than we are. What is this? Any way back to the game. I felt a little weird. I hated how streaky I was in games. I need consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment