Monday, October 12, 2009

How Many Sterrotypes can be proven in one day?

Today was a day full of ups and downs. In AD all we did was read to the awesome background music of of silencio. It was awesome. Thoughts of the past taunted me as I walked to class. No one cares. Why should I have to compromise for idiots for want of a better term.

Second period The Climax


Its so ironic how drama unfolds Theatre. The exposition, rising action, climax, and the Denouement. Mostly the climax and rising action happens however. We were working on plots for our plays that we are working on. You know Configuring the Inciting Incident, Rising Action, Climax, Denouement. Well the story is kind of vulnerable for me. Jerks will be jerks. Thats all I can say for now. Any way, I thought about this one day when I was flipping channellings and the Tyra show was on and she said teens have not developed the part of their brains that helps them make long term decisions or choices that would effect them later on in life.

This leads me to my next point
How Many Sterrotypes can be proven in one day

Stereotypes are by no means good

No comments:

Post a Comment