Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wednesday September 9, 2009

09-09-09


Yesterday we talked Obama in fourth block( insert here)

Today he was to discuss Health Care.

Church was not normal for me. I had a lot of AD HW an I was by myself. I was appalled when Jerrious told me how his team has 4th block athletics( aside from the fact that it is a system wide rule that no school can have fourth block athletics). He was shocked to find out that I was in AD and that I fell asleep in class today( I had good reason). Dad taught but I couldn't hear it because they closed the doors of the sanctuary. After church I got to greet Apostle and Remah (lol). I didn't know people liked me like that. I felt accepted like when we were forced to hug everyone in the church.

I got a chance to listen of President Obama's Speech on Health Care. It was great and thought provoking. It seems that America is always late to the party. First it was women's rights and now it is health care. we are the only democratic country without a country wide health care.

September 10, 2009
Today, I got more rest and overslept.

Parker had a knife in her car.. just kidding a machete from when she went to Nicaragua. She accumulates junk like crazy.
AD was more chill today. I could tell Mrs. Guthrie had been stressed . She relaxed more today. Its a wonder what can happen if people would just relax( Not directed toward Mrs. Guthrie.)
Theatre was relaxed. We are making a model of the stage. Ryan and Jeremy were just that- Ryan and Jeremy.

Mrs. Merry.
Class was great. I'm,m getting engaged more with and interacting with my classmates.

Parker sent me a quote"A woman should be so hidden in Christ that a man must seek Him in order to find her.-I really liked the quote so I thought I would share."

It was really right on time. I helped me to make a decision.


"Nadal vs Gonzalez Different Kind of Beautiful"

Rafael Nadal v.s Gonzalez. Gonzalez is giving Rafa a tough match.. Wow! as he ties 6-6 in the first. The strong New York City breeze hit Rafa's hair and moved it backward. He dominates the tiebreak of the first set, 4-love. He looked so calm in a such a pressured situation. Even more than Gonzalez who had control of most of the first set. I guess that's what makes Rafa Rafa. Rafael gets stirred a little as Gonzalez reaches a back 3-4. Rafa's eyes stay low while he plays. Rough. No, Sharp. His eyes weren't soft like Gonzalez's were . His face has perfect geometric shapes. His thick eye brows stay close and closed. Never once does he crack a smile while playing. Always wearing a game face tight with dark brown eyes and thick brows.


Wow as he wins the set 6-7.
Banana. Rafa eats a banana as the U.S Open plays Beyonce"Single Ladies" for some reason. Of all the artists and songs in the world . . .Beyonce . . . "Single Ladies". The trainer works his lower back or stomach. His face starred blankly in the air and previously barely holding his stomach when he hurt it. His eyes hidden under eye brows like the clouds hid the sky and sun on that day.

Chris Evert talks about how hard playing with stomach injuries is. Rafa is a fighter. Persevereor . Everything about him is athletic from his physic to the ball that left his racket. His Physic spoke of athleticism and his face showed concentration and focus. Even when he missed a play it still amazed me. Just as he is rattled, he calms. Something I need. He raises his eyes just to see the score board and sky. Its raining. Another rain delay. I thought the best times to watch Rafa was at night almost midnight on a school night. I was happy when the rain delay came at 7:29. The rain delay continues so Rafa didn't get to finish him off.


No comments:

Post a Comment