Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tuesday September 8, 2009

Game Day!

So Sleepy! I hit the snooze on my cell phone too many times. JCM was coming up today. I never loved to push. I still haven't found my Boston Butt Cards. I walk right passed Coach P and he said nothing. I walked on to Mrs. Guthries's. Max and Cole were extra silly in AD today. We turned in our hooks even though some people neglected them completely. We also talked about community service ( in which I no time). The community service projects are Kawanis, Jaskcon Helth Dept, and something about books. I though about my leadership Community service projects and the my practices. I have to make time (for basketball). Sometimes it seems that I am involved in too much but I can't get away from it. "That's what I do"! We must at least one CS project a month.

Whooo! IDK

Mrs. Young's class wass well Ms. Young's class.We worked on our models. Jeremy and Ryan did the craziest thing that I can not err.


Mrs Merry
We began reading an article on President Obama's address. In this article, apparently HPSC, a school system, thinks that President Obama was going to say something bad to the students later on so they banded teachers from showing it when it came on. That's crazy!
We read an excert or two and we talked about it. I said" This is great but some peopke might say he's not my mom or dad but he has good intentions and we should all take it to heart." Mariah however opposed that slightly by saying there are some who are out in position where they are not able to fnish school. In the excert were words and phrases like "drop out", "quit school... quit on your country", and "no excuse not to finish school" . President Obama was true on all his points.
I also said," he is definently pushing education... education is the foundation to our country and in the Bible it says my people perish because of lack of knowledge..." if we don't know how to do certain things, our country will perish.

We talked more about that and we did the PEOC

Lunch... ;)

IN fourth block Mrs. Teague's bell ringer was Health Care should provide free of charge to all... Yes or NO

I agreed, with...

"United States Health Care should absolutely be free of charge for all Americans. Free health care will eliminate major problems in today's Health Care. The First thing that will be eliminated is the millions of American without health care. It will also eliminate the health care system as a market and establish it as a service. Some say health care for all will be the demise of the country based on other countries. We must learn as Americans innovative and affective ways to keep and provide every citizen, doctors, doctors' visits, pap smears, pre-natal care, surgical operations, or any other health care need. We are intelligent enough to achieve these feats."



Dr. Murray anounced that we would wathch President Obama's address to Students. They gave us a worksheet/handout. We had to write about the speech

The worksheet was like this:

ICommon Persuasive

Instructinons
Read the following persausive techniques exlantion

Bandwagon, testimonial, emotonal appeal, plain folks.
II examples found in the speech of each.


President Obama's speech was at the right time and was well needed. It was on education. Education is the Key. I learned in the speech that failure teaches you. The greatest people have the most failure. He used examples like Michael Jordon and JK Rolland. Some people don't recieve words like this every day like. So hearing some one telling them that they can be something is a lot of help. He empowered us with you are the next to repair the problems of your parents. He gave specific reason why we should get educated and involved in EC activities.
Preparation
Science could prepare people for medical fields and othe studies will help solving problems in the government or other firls.
We had to write about a part of the speech that moved us...
"I was moved when President Obama talked about failure. Failure is a struggle for all human beings. It is essentioal to the growth and advancemen of humans. President Obama said the most successfule people have a great deal of failure. He then went through examples of people who went through failure and rejection. This is encaouragin to students who have seemed to be missing points."

Game time

JCM vs Liberty Part Two.

I prayed befor the game. Isaew COach Jones there for about 5 minutes on the side line showing moral support. Mrs. Neely showed too. The News guys was there and our ref forgot we were having a game so we had to get a European guy from Union.

The whole game I was afraid of getting hurt. I was a bit tentative. There was way toooo much pushing. The JCM girls were pushing Laura and M. Parker. While they pushed Laura they laughed about it and the ref saud nothing. I said "Dude they'fre pushing and lauging." He sounded Irish.

I saw a lot of Liberty football players and a JCM basketball player. It seems as if JCM bands together even in loosing efforts.

They seemed less"ghetto" and a little more organized than last year. Either way... nevermind. We scored four in the first and 3 in the second. I scored in the first by the 18. SO EASY!!


HOME
Salad, Silent Library, So Much HW

I ate before I started my HW. It was a bbq chcken salad with lemon pepper.
I then turned on Silent Library after joking with Dad. I love that show or do I just love Zero Kazama the host? Either way, I can't get enough.

Rafael Nadal is the best tennis player ever! I love watching him play! A Mi Me Gusta Ver el Juega!

When I turned to ESPN2, he was loosing 6 to 3 in the 1st. He worked his way to 6-6 only to loose 6-7. He carried the momentum to the next set. Monfils is a good player form Australia but Rafa is way more athletic. I though about how the ball curves in to an orbital shape when Rafa bends a return. The athletiscim... and to do it all on a hurt stomach is un heard of. Rafa could have easily given up this match ehtn he was doen 6- 3. Nadal, never rattle, quickly gained 2 sets up on the emerging Monfil. Monfil was talking to himself( guess in Australian) when Rafa gained pn him in the first set. His excitment pushed jim through the first. he just might be runnign out of gas as the IBM Poll suggested. This solidifies Rafa as the fittest tennis player. To come back from an injury. I love Rafa's new hair cut/ After the match, a man comes up and kisses him on the cheeck. What kind of security? Did they forget that someone was stabbed by a stray fan years before? Any way Rafa tried to hug the guy because he's a nice guy and doesn't want to look bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment