Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday

The Lord woke me up at 4:45 spproxmatley . I know it was HIM because my phone had restarted itself so it would have gone off in time. I prayed a thank you prayer .


Getting there.

Christy was serving with us and victoria . Fred was telling me about how I'm a good basketball player and that he was watching me while I played against all boys. I was wondering how I did. He told me I could go some where. He also told me about his career.


Service
I was delighted to see the Sains . I was glad they showed. I love them. Mi familia

I couldn't quite get my praise on because I had to pay attention to the service. I also had on that uniform.


Apostle

He came from Mark 8 when JESUS fed the 4,000. After that the Apostles an JESUS went on a trip. They only had one loaf of bread. They were worried about what they would eat . JESUS sighed. They forgot what JESUS just previously did. He gave thanks and an increase came.
He talked about giving and not forgetting what GOD has done. Just trust is what I got out of it. Don't listen to other voices out side of the will of GOD and give and it shall be given. When he ran through that scripture, I thought about our garbage can- pressed down , shaken together , and running over.

KingDom SeeKers

Dad preached about winning souls and how we must go about doing this.
3Pc and 3 V's

to be continued

Dad ended his sermon with something he'd heard when he used to get on air planes in his navy days, . . . man I forgot. . .


After service

Genie, Racquel , and I went to DQ to get his ice cream cake. Reece's this time. At home , we re heated the chicken and rice enchiladas and made spinach salad. Yum. While we were eating, we surprised dad with the cake.


This week was the week of the Mega Fest and the week LeBron would make his decision. At this point , Cleveland was still number one in my mind .










1 comment: