Saturday, July 3, 2010

93 times a lady

This week has been by far the busiest week of the summer for me. It all started with Sunday and only one service.+

Week in review
June 24-July3, 2010

Sunday I enjoyed the service Apostle challenged is to remove what was hindering us. At the alter , the Lord was ministering. He spoke to me. Elder Candace preached at KingDom SeeKers and Apostle was to preach in Brownsville at a Men's conference. At home I wAs working on my song for the BP oil victims when I leaned to much and jablam screws popped out. So genie told me to stay off the computer! Man so my how to videos are again post poned Monday I waited for us to start dance practice. We never got the call



So Monday was pretty chill Tuesday started off early. We started practice with Miss Shenelle. Wednesday We helped Elder Timond with the mega Fest Church was great Thursday We cleaned the church withProphetess and Victoria. Later we dance We prepared the church for the celebrate Friday Friday Celebrate.

Friday

93 Times a Lady
The service started. I was a little nervous because I was serving that day. I didn't know what to do. At times, I wanted to break out in a praise but couldn't . Dad was preparing for his sermon on Sunday so Elder McCuller was there.

Apostle opened up the program with scriptures. He read Psalms. It is just right to read Psalms at a Celebrate.

The family was seated and I saw the fruit of her womb and brothers and sisters enter. She was blessed. She is south Jackson really. All of her grandchildren and great grandchildren and great great gran children. I t was beautiful to see. I saw a few familiar faces, like the Sains. I could feel someone surprised to see me and stare at me. I didn't mind though.

Prophetess read the definition of a lady. It personified Mother chandler. Always with her hair in place and dress in place. Just a lady, were some of the words she said. Then she prayed. I was a little worried that her voice was not strong enough . I'm not sure if I prayed or not but while she prayed her voice strengthened. She was on point whether or not some of them liked it.


my service speak for me

Family Address
Mrs Eyes

Mother Mehome


Walk with me Lord

Elder chandler

The son of mother chandler was to preach. This was how she would like it to be. He looked like her. He was her son in every way. I loved every moment. It was crowded with many standing on the walls including some family.








No comments:

Post a Comment