Saturday, February 6, 2010

Whole Again

Okay so yesterday I totally confessed my love for John Legend music. Well the Holy Spirit opened my eyes to the spirit behind the music :

Preach Preacher!

I am too, I find my self in the same spot. In love with R&B and the John Stephens sound but my eyes were open to that spirit last night. GOD was showing me how that spirit is so deceptive and it has the form of light( john legend is inspired by Gospel Music) but denies the power there of just like Jude talks about. The spirit is ugly and it is like candy sweet but it rotts your teeth so that you can not eat the Word of GOD and properly digest it . The spirit is ugly and grimy that creeps in when you are most vulnerable. Instead of turning to God's voice, some might turn to their favorite lyric like mine "Refuge, When it is Cold Outside" . I can't allow that spirit to trick me like it has in the past. Instead of giving me life it takes life away from me.

Now this spirit can come in the form of a person. Ladies , some guys operate in this spirit. Don't get switched

But in order for me to get that insite I had to first be in HIS face. The Lord will give you discernment so that you can see things as they really are. I had to first pray to HIM and let all the other chatter of the world cease. Just pause. Pause and listen to the Holy Spirit


I got this in cite after going to church and praying all night to the Father. When you are close to HIM, He gives you insite(like don't marry him, don't date him, don't even talk to him) God knows our weaknesses and our strong points. When we are weak , HE is then strong. We can't continue to feed our sicknesses with candy and sweets. We must cleanse our wounds with the word.

I ask the Lord for help as I continue to brush my spiritual teeth so that I can eat the Word the way He called us to !

No comments:

Post a Comment